Friday, February 18, 2011

New Clips from JANE EYRE!

Okay, so anyone who knows me from my book blog or elsewhere knows how totally and completely excited I am about the upcoming Jane Eyre movie, coming out in March.

If you go to Facebook, you can see five clips!

Who else can't wait for this adaptation? Have you seen any other Jane adaptations? What did you think? Do you have a favorite?

I wrote a post about this on my book blog but if you didn't see it, I've seen the 1996 version with William Hurt and Charlotte Gainsbourg, and the 1983 version with Timothy Dalton and Zelah Clarke. Loved the latter, didn't like the former. What about you?



Buy movie tickets online now!

I'm a Fandango affiliate and receive a small commission on sales.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait :D I have seen them all, the good and the ba

    ReplyDelete